Planning & Assessment
Administrative Affairs has developed planning and assessment methodology, tools, and reports that help us:
- Know how well our organization is doing
- Improve our strategic planning efforts
- Improve our decision support
- Improve our resource allocation
- Improve our operational excellence
Our continuous improvement model is based on priorities set by the University and the Administrative Affairs Division and the related goals are aligned at the University, Division, Department, and Employee levels.
We have a seven step process with quarterly reviews and reports:
- Define/Refine Mission Statement, Goals, and Tasks for the following fiscal year.
- Review and comment on those Mission Statement, Goals, and Tasks.
- Finalize Mission Statement, Goals, and Tasks for the following fiscal year.
- Perform work to achieve current year Tasks.
- Gather and analyze the results of current year work and make recommendations.
- Review and comment on those results and recommendations.
- Report assessment future year plans and current year results (quarterly).
Assessment Rubric and Definitions
Assessment Plan Template - Word and Excel versions
Assessment Executive Report
2013-2014 coming in Fall 2014
Skip to Navigation