Skip to Content
Humboldt State University Learning Outcomes
HSU graduates will have demonstrated:
- Effective communication through written and oral modes.
- Critical and creative thinking skills in acquiring a broad base of knowledge and applying it to complex issues
- Competence in a major area of study.
- Appreciation for and understanding of an expanded world perspective by engaging respectfully with a diverse range of individuals, communities and viewpoints.
HSU graduates will be prepared to:
- Succeed in their chosen careers.
- Take responsibility for identifying personal goals and practicing lifelong learning.
- Pursue social justice, promote environmental responsibility, and improve economic conditions in their workplaces and communities.
Skip to Navigation