Forms & Documents
- Major Contract Form - After 2007 (pdf)
- Acdemic Planning Template
- Minor Contract Form (doc)
- Social Advocacy Contract Form (doc)
- Five Year Course Rotation
- Authorized Incomplete Form (doc)
- Achievement Matrices (pdf)
- Achievement Matrices (doc)
- Major Contract Form - Prior 2007 (pdf)
The Career Paths page outlines how skills most desired by employers. Skills developed by the Communication degree consistently rank at the top of the lists.
Find important information in the Communication Major Student Handbook including a faculty & staff listing, information on the design of the curriculum, major requirements, assessment procedures, tips on choosing courses, and lots of additional information.
Read Student Rights & Responsibilities composed by students in a Fall 2007 Introduction to Communications workshop
There are many opportunities to participate in Communication Activities on and off-campus. Join groups such as the Communications Club, Intercollegiate Speech & Debate, or Lambda Pi Eta. Help your fellow students while tutoring or becoming an Undergraduate Instructional Assistant. Share and gain experience and knowledge by attending Academic Conferences or by completing Field Experience.