Humboldt State University [link]




To register online with your VISA/MC/Discover or electronic check, use the links below.

Or you may call the College of eLearning and Extended Education at (707) 826-3731 (VISA/MC/Discover).

Once you have registered and paid your fees, you will be given the user name and password for the online course.


Refund Policy

No refund will be provided for dropping an ecotourism course once the student has been given access to the course.


about the instructor >

additional links of interest >