Tenure-Track Faculty

We currently have no tenure track position openings.


The ERE department maintains a year-round pool of applicants interested in teaching part-time as lecturers.  Please visit the Academic Personnel Services website for information on the lecturer pool and/or contact ERE department chair, emc7001 [at] humboldt [dot] edu (Eileen Cashman).

Student Assistants

Each semester ERE may hire students to assist in teaching labs in lower division classes, assist in department office tasks, or help maintain laboratories.  Potential openings are posted on the Academic Personnel Services Student Employee website.  If you have questions about these positions, please contact ms7002 [at] humboldt [dot] edu (Mary Jo Sweeters).

How to Apply

So environmental resources engineering sounds interesting, but you are still not sure if HSU is right for you? Explore what HSU has to offer to both freshman and transfer students.

Environmental Resources Engineering
1 Harpst Street, Arcata, CA 95521
Contact Us