Application & Registration
APPLICATION & REGISTRATION
Instructor approval is required for registration.
Only students registered for the course will be allowed to participate.
> > APPLICATIONS DUE: MARCH 27, 2013
You will need Adobe Reader or similar application to open/print PDF files.
Print and fill out PDF application and return application by March 27 to:
Dept. of Biology (Science B, room 222)
Humboldt State University
1 Harpst St.
Arcata, CA 95521
or FAX application to: (707) 826-3201
Upon acceptance to the program, the fee is $230 will be due. One unit of credit in either ANTH 485 or EMP 480 is optional for an additional $50. (This optional credit is awarded as Pass/Fail (CR/NC), not a letter grade.)
The fees are payable at the Office of Distance & Extended Education, located on the second floor of the Student and Business Services building on Harpst St., on the HSU campus. You may also call (707) 826-3731 to register (VISA/Mastercard/Discover).
- March 27: Submit application - HSU, Science B, room 222
- March 29: Applicants notified of status ("accepted" or "waitlist")
- April 1, 5 p.m.: Payment due
- April 17: Required Orientation Meeting, 3-5 p.m. - HSU, BSS 204
- April 18-26: Tour Karuk Basket Collection - Clarke Museum, Eureka
- April 26-28: Activities and camping on the Klamath River