FOR NEW & RENEWING CALIFORNIA NOTARIES
This one-day seminar* will help new and renewing California notaries
- get a solid foundation needed to perform official duties with skill and confidence
- pass the California State proctored exam (guaranteed!)
REGISTER EARLY: Course materials will be e-mailed in advance.
date ..... Monday, Nov. 24, 2014
time ..... Check in: 8 a.m. • Course: 8:30 a.m.- 4 p.m.; Exam: 4 p.m.-approximately 5:30 p.m.
fee .... $149 plus additional fees for live scan, photo and exam**
place ..... BSS 166
instr ..... James Negrete
course ..... REGISTER ONLINE: EENC X099, 47447
* This training is offered through the HSU College of eLearning & Extended Education, in partnership with Develop Point Education (DPE), a designated California-Approved Provider for Required Notary Training. The DPE California Notary Training fulfills the California State six-hour education requirement for all new and renewing Notary commissions issued after July 1, 2005. DPE training satisfies the new state requirement and guarantees you’ll pass your Notary exam.
** Additional costs:
The cost of the State-proctored Notary exam is an additional $40. Payment is by check only on the day of the exam, made payable to the California Secretary of State.
The live scan service is required for California notaries. Live scans are available for an additional fee at this training. Live scans are also available at police and sheriff departments. Costs will vary based on where service is obtained and what is required of the individual.
A photo is also required for California notaries. Participants have the option to have their photo taken by the instructor on the day of class ($15, check or credit card). Photos may also be obtained through a passport photo service.
Also, on the day of the class, participants will have the option to purchase a package that includes the photo, livescan seal, $15,000 bond and journal and thumbprint pad. Additional notary supplies will be available at a discounted price to registered students on the day of the training.
- CALL 707-826-3731 REGISTER EARLY!
(VISA/MC/Discover. Please have the above course data handy when you call.)
- REGISTER ONLINE (VISA/MC/Discover or e-check)
Please fill out the online mailing list form so that you may be contacted when this course is next offered.Print this webpageSave a PDF of this webpage