Kenneth W. Cummins
- B.A. Biology, Lawrence University, Appleton WI, 1955
- M.S. Fisheries, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor,
- Ph.D. Zoology/Limnology University of Michigan, Ann Arbor,
Current Research Interests
- Stream/river/wetland ecosystem structure and function
- General aquatic ecosystem theory with emphasis on land-water interactions, especially sources and fates of organic matter from the riparian zone
- Functional analysis of freshwater and estuarine invertebrates and factors that regulate their growth and mortality.
Please visit personal web site for publications.
Skip to Navigation