Skip to Content
Managers Frequently Asked Questions
Skip to Navigation
- Why don't I see Manager Self Service when I log into PeopleSoft?
- The Supervisor/Manager role has been moved to Self Service. This can now be accessed through the portal in the same way that employee entry is accessed.
- How can I tell if I already approved time for an employee?
- The status of an absence can be seen through “Report Time > Manager Absence Entry.”
- What is the difference between “Approve Reported Absences” and “Approve Time and Absences?”
- There is currently no difference. The “Approve Reported Absences” page will be going away.
- Why can't I access my information in Manager Self Service?
- To view your personal absence information, use the Self Service link. To view absence information for your direct reports, use the Manager Self Service link.