General Data Dashboards
- Univerity Enrollment Dashboard: Student enrollment data by college, cohort type, and more for the last 4 years.
- FTFTUG Retention Rates: First-time full-time undergraduate 1, 2, and 3-year retention rates by college, gender, and URM for 2003-2011 cohorts.
- FTFTUG Graduation Rates: First-time full-time undergraduate 4, 5, and 6-year graduation rates by college, gender, URM, and more for 2000-2008 cohorts.
- Origin Institution of Applicants: An interactive map and data table that shows the count of applicants, admitted, and registered students by the Institution of Origin.
- Achievement Gap of FTFTUG Students: Comparison between URM and non-URM students for 6 year graduation Rates with follow-up information on 1 and 2-year retention rates and 4-year graduation rates.
- HSU Historical HC-FTES: This dashboard contains Unduplicated Headcount and Full-time Equivalent Students from 2000 to current.
Specialty Data Dashboards
Data Dashboards - Under development
- Comparison of HSU to CSU: Actuals & FTES: Several dashboards to compare FIRMS Amount, FTES, and Cost per FTES over the past 6 years across all CSU's. Currently this dashboard is under development with specifications from Amber Blakeslee, Budget Analyst of the HSU University Budget Office.
- Department Enrollment Dashboard: Student enrollment data by department for the last 4 years.
Dashboards can be printed as a PDF or as a PNG file. At the bottom of each dashboard there is an envelope symbol with a right-facing arrow. Clicking on this icon will allow the user to open an export/print window as shown below:
Skip to Navigation