In the event of a campus emergency, the university can notify you via text message to your cell phone. Participation in this system is on a voluntary, opt-in basis. If you have changed carriers but kept your number the same (ported your number), you will need to update your phone registration to ensure that you continue to get messages through our emergency alert system.
How to register your number
- Login to the Account Center If you don't know how to do this, see the Account Center Quick Guide or contact the Technology Help Desk at (707) 826 (HELP (4357)
- Click "Electronic Services (including Email)"
- Click "Emergency Text Message Setup"
- Follow the on-screen instructions to enter your cell phone number and provider.
- Select an opt-in level (Emergencies or Delete)
- Click "Send a Test Page" to have a test message sent to your cell phone.
In the event of a campus emergency, the university can notify you via text message to your cell phone. Register your cell phone in Account Center (formerly known as WebReg ) to be informed of campus emergencies