Refund Request process
Refunds are granted in the form of Pay-for-Print Credits. Before submitting a refund request, please log into c-card and check your balance to see if you were actually charged for the print job.
- You are responsible for verifying your print jobs and the printer to which they are being sent before you accept the charges. Refunds will only be provided for legitimate reasons.
- Refunds must be requested within 24 hours of the problem.
- Refunds will be granted (in the form of Pay-for-Print credits) within two weeks.
Legitimate Reasons For Refunds:
- Toner smears or streaks.
- Low toner or too much toner (unacceptable print quality).
- Jammed paper.
- Other printer-related defects.
Reasons Not Valid For Refund:
- Printing wrong materials (Use Print Preview to ensure that you are printing the correct materials.)
- Printing multiple copies of the wrong materials (You should preview what you are printing before printing a copy. Do not continue printing when you can see it is not the correct material.)
- Printing to the wrong printer (You should carefully verify the printer you are selecting.)
- Your document was picked up by someone else (Print to a printer near you, and retrieve jobs promptly.)
Complete the form at the following link: