The Kinesiology department has recently taken over everything to do with locks and the locker rooms.
To Rent a Locker:
You can go onto your Student Center, click on Self-Service at the top of the page, click Campus Finances, click Make a Payment (you will be redirected to CASHNet), and Rent a Locker will be one of the choices. Once you have paid for a locker, you will receive an email within two (2) business days containing your locker #, the code to get into the locker room, and your locker combo. You can also go to the Cashier's Office and pay for your locker rental there.
- One semester: $5
- Fall/Spring: $10
- Full year (July 1-June 30), you can pay for this option after July 1, and it is good through the summer of the following year: $15
- One semester: $30
- Fall/Spring: $40
- Full year (July 1-June 30), you can pay for this option after July 1, and it is good through the summer of the following year: $50
- Use the lock provided, DO NOT use a personal lock
- PLEASE have your belongings cleaned out by the deadline
- 1 locker per person (unless you are a lifeguard with the aquatics program)
Cleaning Out Your Locker:
- If you are paid through the fall semester you must clean out your locker during finals week of the fall semester, if you are paid for fall and spring then you have to clean out your locker during finals week of the spring semester but not during winter break of the fall semester, and if you are paid through summer then you have to clean out your locker the week before school starts. Exception: If you renew your locker, you must clean your locker out by the end of the semester that you paid through unless of course it is through summer and then you will need to clean out the week before school starts.
- When you are cleaning out your locker, please leave make sure all of your belongings are out of the locker and then lock your lock onto your locker. You do not need to take your lock up to the Kinesiology Office, just leave it locked onto your locker, not inside the locker.
This is a first come first serve system and lockers get bought up very quickly. Lockers must be cleaned out BEFORE FINALS WEEK. Locks will be changed after the due date. Failure to comply will result in your belongings being bagged up and kept for one semester, after which your belongings will be donated. A $5.00 fee will be assessed for a lost lock and must be paid at the Cashier’s Office and the receipt brought to KA 305.
For questions or concerns, please email email@example.com or call (707) 826-4532