HOP Class Registration
HOP will not be offering any advising support prior to June 17.
We ask that you complete the HOP Registration Guide on or after June 14 before calling us with advising questions.
HOP registration support phone line, June 17-28, 8am-5pm, M-F: 707.826.6199
- HOP registration window for incoming freshmen is June 17-28, 2013.
- Registration window only open to students who have met all deadlines.
- We do not send out advising resources earlier than the window because you are not able to see many of the features until the class registration window.
- Remember, we will review (and revise, if needed) your schedule during the mandatory HOP on-campus session in August. You can even change your major at that time!
- You are welcome to wait until the August HOP on-campus session to register for your classes.
- If you get stuck during registration please call us on our HOP class registration support line at 707.826.6199 (this phone line is only active June 17-June 28) or email us at email@example.com. We will be open Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm during the registration window and we're here to help! .
HOP Registration Guide (requires login with your HSU username and password)
- Accessing and reading your Interactive DARS
- Searching, Waitlisting, and Registering for HSU Classes
- Using myHumboldt
- Viewing your enrollment time and finding your pre-enrolled courses
- Your First Year Transition
- Business Administration
- Child Development
- Computer Science
- Criminology and Justice Studies
- Critical Race and Gender Studies
- Environmental Management & Protection
- Environmental Resources Engineering
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Fisheries Biology
- International Studies
- Journalism & Mass Communication
- Liberal Studies Elementary Education
- Native American Studies
- Political Science
- Rangeland Resource Science
- Recreation Administration
- Religious Studies
- Social Work
- Theatre Arts
- World Langueages and Cultures
- French and Francophone Studies