Housing & Meals
- The Housing Office at Humboldt State will communicate with you directly about move-in dates and instructions. Please be sure to check email regularly so that you don't miss important news and deadlines.
- On-campus housing is NOT available during HOP to students living off-campus during the academic year. Also, families/guests may not stay in the residence halls as students will be moving into their permanent rooms.
- Questions about HSU housing should be directed to the HSU Housing Office at
707.826.3451 or email@example.com.
- To learn more about lodging in and traveling to Arcata, please visit the link on the left "Traveling to Arcata" -->
- For those living on-campus, you may use your J points during the HOP session.
- For those living off-campus in Fall 2013, individual meals may be purchased at the door of the “J” cafeteria on the third floor of Jolly Giant Commons. The “J” offers a la carte menu items, which can be purchased with J points, cash or credit.
- Some complimentary refreshments are available during the HOP and Family & Guest Orientation sessions.