Humboldt State University

Robert A. Paselk Scientific Instrument Museum

photo of students with balances

The Later Humboldt State College Period: 1954-73

The instruments in this part of the collection were obtained by Humboldt State College (now Humboldt State University) between 1954 and 1973, when Humboldt was renamed California State Univesity, Humboldt. These instruments were used in teaching Chemistry, Physics, and Life Sciences at a time of transition as Humboldt began moving toward its current position of national renown in Natural Resources and Sciences.

A variety of information is provided regarding science at Humboldt and the equipment used at the college for teaching science:

 


HSTC icon
HSTC (1921-34)
HSC 35-53 icon
HSC (1935-1953)
HSC 54-73 icon
HSC (1954-1973)

Museum Home

© R. Paselk
Last modified 3 September 2010