Student Learning  | Community | Collaboration | Commitment
Student Support Services
Providing assistance to historically underrepresented students
SSS Index
Related Links

How to Apply to SSS

All EOP applicants are automatically considered for the Student Support Services program.

Students who are not eligible to apply through EOP (already attending HSU, residents of states other than California; incoming transfer student from another California State University) may also apply separately for the Student Support Services program.

To obtain an SSS application, please contact the Student Support Services office located in Hadley House 56. The office is open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Return To Top