Student Affairs Notices Policy
- Email to all SA staff
Messages may be posted to the SA List Serve when:
- The information/event/notice is about University business; and
- The majority of the SA Division staff would benefit (professionally speaking) by receiving the information.
SA List Serve Procedure:
Other ways to deliver announcements/news/information
- Run the spelling and grammar check before submission.
- Submit the message to your Director for approval; recommend emailing it at least one week prior to the event.
- If approved, the Director will post it to the SA divisional list serve (email@example.com); the Director may opt to forward the notice to alternate groups, e.g. specific departments or the VPSA Council group.
Notices intended for all staff, students and/or faculty must be approved by the departmental SA Director, and then submitted via:
Skip to Navigation
- the weekly news and announcements University Notices; submission deadline is Thursdays at noon; info at the University Notices Website or contact the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org, 826-4357
- the Humboldt State Events calendar (managed by MarCom)
- Paper fliers via campus bulletin boards or mail if warranted; contact the Mailroom x3319 to determine the appropriate distribution list and the # of copies to provide for the mailing
- Campus Resources for event promotion