CCRP has opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students.
Students from all majors can participate in applied research and learn valuable skills.
Students can get involved through the Applied Research Internship or through volunteer work.
Applied Research Internship
- Earn 1-3 college credits per semester
(5 hours a week= 1 unit; 7 hours a week= 2 units; 10 hours a week= 3 units)
- Gain hands-on research experience
- Opportunities to participate in:
- Survey Design and Analysis
- Quantitative and Qualitative Research
- Graphic Facilitation
- GIS mapping & analysis
- Multi-media projects
- Community Based Participatory Research
To apply to be a student intern or volunteer please fill out and submit the Student Intake Form
** In order to qualify for employment with CCRP, you must have completed CITI training, and have a completion certificate for our files. Please see the Institutional Review Board site for more information.**
Instructor approval is required.