The ITS Project Office defines, implements, and delivers information technology services and solutions in support of Humboldt State University's goals and priorities. By applying proven project management principles and a common methodology across all activities, we strive to deliver projects on time and on budget to satisfied customers and fulfill the University's strategic goals.
Here's how we do this:
- We work with project leads, managers, and teams to provide project management frameworks, reviews and support through the application of our project methodology tools
- We monitor and review every state of the project management process from the initial project request form to project prioritization and completion.
- We coordinate all Common Management System (CMS) operations to ensure that all maintenance and update activities are handled efficiently, along with requests for access to CMS and related applications.
- We collaborate with IT teams to maintain the ITS website and keep all IT-related content up-to-date and relevant to the entire HSU community.
- We ensure all members of the University community - faculty, students, staff, and alumni - are kept informed of technology projects through our continually-updated project portfolio and a wide range of communications channels.
- We provide guidance in working through the project proposal process and resources to help you acquire the most appropriate software for your needs.