- Vice President for University Advancement
- University Advancement's mission is to assist Humboldt State University in the fulfillment of its vision, mission, and values as articulated in the strategic plan by providing primarily financial, but also social resources.
- Development & Alumni Relations
- The Office of Development and Alumni Relations is responsible for the analysis, planning, implementation, and evaluation of alumni relations and fundraising programs, including annual giving, corporate and foundation relations, major gifts, planned giving, prospect research, donor relations, stewardship, development and alumni communications, campaigns and advancement services. The Office works with HSU Advancement Foundation board members as well as deans and senior administrators to increase support for the university's fundraising initiatives. In addition, the office works to nurture mutually beneficial relationships among alumni, students, faculty, staff and the community to enhance philanthropic support to the institution. Visit Alumni Relations Online »
- KHSU is a community-supported, non-commercial public radio station, licensed to, supported by, and located on the Humboldt State University campus. KHSU broadcasts a diverse mix of programs to a population of about 135,000 people throughout Northwest California and Southwest Oregon. Visit KHSU.org »
- Marketing & Communications
- Humboldt State's people are at the heart of what we do. We share stories about their aspirations and successes, and through them we tell the larger story of our institution. Our goal is to create stronger connections between Humboldt State University and our extended family — prospective students, students, faculty and staff, alumni, benefactors, and the community. Visit Marketing & Communications Website »