Biology Core Facilities
The Core Facilities serve the following purposes:
- To serve as a storage and distribution facility for laboratory supplies, equipment and chemicals.
- To provide ordering services to the Department of Biological Sciences and Core Facility users. Get order request form HERE.
- To serve as a receiving and distribution center for incoming freight.
- To provide a workspace for preparation of reagents for laboratory courses and research.
- To provide access point to general and specialized equipment for students, staff and faculty across campus.
- To provide a workspace for DNA preparation, DNA amplification and analysis.
- To serve as a centralized area for the collection of hazardous waste.