How We Can Help
We can assist students, staff & faculty in the following ways
- We can act as an information and communication resource.
- We can assist in the direction and referral to proper offices and people for campus procedures and policies.
- We can explain university policies and procedures.
- We can facilitate discussions between concerned parties.
- We are a safe and neutral place to listen, explore outcomes, and weigh options.
- We cannot offer legal advice or professional counseling services.
- We are unable to advocate for a particular person or resolution.
- We are unable to make, enforce, or otherwise affect University policy systems or decisions.
- We cannot address matters that involve the terms and conditions of employment or are within the scope of bargaining.