Campus Open: No Emergency Conditions Exist
June 1, 2016
In the event of an emergency, information will be posted here and on the HSU home page. It will also be available by calling 826-INFO (4636) and tuning into KHSU 90.5 FM.
- Art/Music A + B Monday, April 25th, 11:05
- Van Matre: Tuesday, April 26th, 11:05
- Theater Arts: Tuesday, April 26th, 1:05
- Rec + Wellness/Student Rec: Wednesday, April 27th, 1:05
- Wildlife + Fisheries: Monday, May 2nd, 1:05
- Nelson Hall East + West: Tuesday. May 3rd, 11:05
Info on Local Conditions
- Road conditions from the Calif. Department of Transportation
- Weather conditions from the National Weather Service
- Real-time earthquake updates from the U.S. Geological Survey
- Tides and currents from the National Weather Service
Emergency Communication at HSU
When an incident arises that affects the entire campus, you can receive emergency alerts via text messages to your cellphone by registering your number with HSU Alert in myHumboldt*. Text alerts are designed for campus-wide emergencies, while KHSU, 826-INFO and the RSS feed provide updates on any campus emergency.
You can also subscribe to the Emergency Conditions RSS feed, which will instantly update with information on conditions that affect all, or part of the campus, through a variety of sources: an RSS feed reader, web browser, or many e-mail clients.
For more information about HSU Emergency Management and links to help prepare for disasters and emergencies, see the Emergency Operations website.
*If you have previously registered your cellphone, but have changed wireless carriers‚ even if your number stayed the same, you will need to re-register your phone with the system.