Skip to secondary navigation
Skip to content

HSU Forms

Application for Academic Employment

Form Number: 
Routing Instructions: 
DOWNLOAD THIS FILE IN ORDER TO SAVE INFORMATION. Application for Academic Employment to be submitted with other requested application materials to the department/hiring unit in which the applicant is applying.

All applicants for academic positions must complete and submit the Application for Academic Employment to be considered for employment. This includes applicants for Dean, Associate Dean, Faculty Unit Employee (Tenure-line Faculty, Lecturer, Visiting Faculty, Librarian, Counselor, and Coach), and Academic Student Employee (Teaching Associate - TA, Graduate Assistant - GA, and Instructional Student Assistant - ISA) positions.

Last Updated:  Fri, 05/30/2014 - 17:16