CNRS Graduate Programs
- Biological Sciences
Includes the following research areas:
- Cellular and Molecular Biology
- Ecology and Biodiversity
- Marine Biology
- Environmental Systems Graduate Program Options
- Natural Resources Graduate Program Options
Prospective Natural Resources Graduate Students
- Natural Resources Graduate Program Brochure
- Western Regional Graduate Program Information (PDF) *Note: WRGP is a program that allows MS students from 15 participating states to pay only resident tuition. Check it out!
- Program Coordinator Contact List (PDF)
- Application Instructions
Currently Enrolled Natural Resources Graduate Students
- Office of Academic Programs and Undergraduate/Graduate Studies website at http://www.humboldt.edu/academicprograms/. The office of Academic Programs is the place to find University-wide MS program guidelines and forms.
The following forms are directly related to the Natural Resources Graduate Program
- Policies and Practices of the Natural Resources Graduate Program, Effective Fall 2004 (PDF)
- NR Graduate Program Recommended Completion Timeline (PDF)
- Committee Formation Form (PDF)
- Tentative Course List (PDF)
- Graduate Completion Plan (to use the first time you register for X693 through EE)
- Thesis Review and Defense Form (PDF)
- Thesis Submission Information and Deadlines (PDF)
- Check out the Latest News from graduate studies. New step as of 11/28/12.
- A Summer 2013 thesis reader/reviewer will be available for MS students planning for a Summer 2013 graduation.