|Noah Zerbe, President (2014)||Politics||3911||nrz3|
|Julie Alderson, Vice-President (Ex-Officio) (2015)||Art||3421||jla19|
|Sondra Schwetman, Secretary/Treasurer (2014)||Art||5819||ss95|
- "The purpose of the General Faculty [organization] is to assure that the collective knowledge, experience, and judgment possessed by the members shall be as fully utilized as possible in providing students with educational opportunities, in developing university policies and procedures, and in fostering a spirit of unity and cooperation among its members" (Constitution of the General Faculty of HSU, Section 1.2).
- Membership in the General Faculty consists of:
- Relationship to the University Senate
- The General Faculty exercises its responsibilities to formulate, review, and recommend academic policies for the university to the President and other appropriate agents through its elected delegates to the University Senate.
- General Faculty Dues
- The source of funds for the General Faculty treasury is a voluntary annual dues payment of:
Admin Support Coordinator: Georgia Jackson, Gist Hall 101, 707.826.3657 email: gej38
1) full-time members of the university faculty who hold academic rank of assistant professor or above in an instructional unit
2) full-time librarians
3) full-time coaches
4) full-time counselors
5) lecturers, librarians, coaches, and counselors, holding at least a 1-year appointment with a time base averaging at least .40 of full time
6) FERP faculty
7) professors emeriti.
- $20.00 for full-time faculty
- $10.00 for Emeritus and FERP faculty in residence
- $5.00 for Lecturers.
The General Faculty reserve fund covers expenses associated with faculty social events and recognition of collegial events (retirements, illnesses, bereavement, etc.).
The General Faculty treasury needs to be replenished every year and the General Faculty officers encourage faculty to pay their 2013/2014 dues as soon as possible.
Please send your dues payment to Sondra Schwetman, Art (General Faculty Secretary/Treasurer). Make checks payable to: HSU General Faculty.
General Faculty Communications and Reports