background 0background 1background 2background 3


How to Send Transcripts

Students can send official transcripts to the Office of Admissions via two methods – electronic or paper.

Allow up to three weeks for processing January-March and May-July

Electronic Transcripts

Cal Poly Humboldt currently accepts official electronic transcripts via Parchment, National Student Clearinghouse, Scriborder, and SCOIR. Please check with your school's registrar's office to see if they use one of these electronic services.

If your school only provides transcripts through Parchment and the drop-down menu option is, your transcript will be considered “Official” and will be accepted.

Admissions will not accept transcripts sent to Humboldt staff email addresses or electronic third-party services outside of those listed above. Transcripts will be considered official only when sent directly from the institution.

Transcripts and test scores submitted to Cal Poly Humboldt become the property of Cal Poly Humboldt and will not be released to students, other colleges, or agencies. Please plan to request a personal copy from your former college or university if you need one for your own records.

Paper Transcripts

Please have official transcripts sent to:

Cal Poly Humboldt
Office of Admissions
1 Harpst Street
Arcata, CA 95521

Been a student at Humboldt within the last 5 years?

You will never need to submit transcripts showing classes you've taken at Humboldt. If you were an enrolled student in a degree program within the past five years, your transcripts from other colleges should still be on record. Please check your myHumboldt To Do List to verify.