background 0background 1background 2background 3


Maintaining Eligibility

When you accept and receive financial aid, you also accept the responsibility to maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) as stated in the Humboldt Catalog under Academic Regulations. There is a direct correlation between your academics and your financial aid eligibility. The Financial Aid SAP process runs at the end of every term once grades are final and then your SAP Status is updated. Stay informed regarding your Financial Aid SAP status and eligibility by reviewing the Financial Matters tab in your myHumboldt portal.

We are Here to Help

Changes to your enrollment can affect your Financial Aid eligibility and your status for Satisfactory Academic Progress. If you are considering dropping a course, withdrawing from Humboldt, or you find yourself not doing well in classes due to academic or personal reasons, please call or stop by and speak with a Financial Aid Counselor to discuss your situation, review eligibility, and the appeal process if necessary. We are here to help provide you with the resources and information necessary for you to make an informed decision about your educational career.